How To Fix Bitdefender Modules Are Not Working with Windows 8, 8.1,10?admin
Bitdefender is one of the best antivirus software, provides real-time security & protection to your Computer and Mobile devices, against various malware, threat, and viruses. However, often users encountered problem when Bitdefender Modules Are Not Working with Windows 8,8.1,10. Commonly, this error happens while you are trying to install Bitdefender 2015. Thus, to eliminate this error immediately, you require to follow the below mentioned steps.
Steps to Fix Bitdefender Modules Are Not Working with windows 8, 8.1, 10
Step1:- Repair Bitdefender from Control Panel
- In your system, go to the command box, and then type “appwiz.cpl” in and hit on “Enter” key.
- In the Control Panel, choose “Programs and Features’ and then you have to find the Bitdefender product in the list and right-click on it to select Uninstall.
- Next, choose “Uninstall or Repair the product”. Then select “Repair” option.
- Now, wait for a few minutes, until the process completed and then you should restart your PC to see changes.
Step2: Check Your Hard Disk for Error
For Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- In your system, press “Windows key + R” together from the keyboard.
- Then right click the drive, which you wish to verify for errors, and also click on “Properties”.
- Hit on “Tools” tab, and then “Check” button underneath “Error Checking”.
For Windows 7:-
- Hit on “start” Windows, and then choose “Open Windows Explorer” option from the menu.
- Go to the “Computer” option, and then you will see all the drives in the right pane, so right click on that drive, which you wish to check, and then choose “Properties” option.
- Go to “Tools” tab, and click “Check now” button.
- In the “Check Disk” window, choose the “Automatically fix file system errors” to check a box.
- Hit “Start” button, and then you will be able to see drive which is currently in use and your system drive that you wish to check. You can also hit on “Schedule disk check” option.
- Then checking will start automatically and then you will display the results. Make sure, you don’t have to turn off your system if you want to check the drive.
- You may receive a message, so after you have saved all the files and close all open programs, hit on the “Force a dismount”. It will check start immediately and then the results will be displayed.
Step3:-Run the DISM Command
- Hit on “Start” button to open “Command Prompt” and then click on “Command Prompt” and then “Run as administrator”.
- In the “User Account Control Prompt”, press on “Yes”button.
- Then type the command “DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth”, and then hit on “Enter”.
After applying all the steps, still you are facing the same issue to Fix Bitdefender Modules Are Not Working Error, then you should contact with our Bitdefender Antivirus Support team for instant solution. Our team of well qualified and skilled customer support professional will give you the complete instruction & solution within a short span of time.