How to Fix Bitdefender Error 1004?admin
The Bitdefender Error 1004 usually occurs when the system becomes unstable and critical system files start missing. The problem also occurs when you are trying to update Antivirus, or when your computer does not get maintained regularly. The problem you are experiencing this type of Error 1004, so now you should fix immediately this problem to get rid the issue from further damage. Then, don’t worry about it, as described by the Bitdefender tech support experts, the top troubleshooting solutions worked successfully to Fix Bitdefender Error 1004 easily. To remove the error, you just require to following the few easy solutions that are given below.
Solutions to Fix Bitdefender Error 1004:-
Solution 1:- Check the Proxy Setting
First, you should verify the Proxy Setting, when receiving this type of Error 1004. May be there the Proxy Setting is not correctly configured in BitDefender, which creating problem in connecting the proper network using the proxy settings. Make sure your Proxy Setting is correct and also try to find these settings in your web browser.
Solution 2: Invalid DNS
Check that your Invalid DNS are correct, sometimes it’s not correct and due to this the result turns in to result in a previous malware infection.
- On your computer, go to “START” button and then type ncpa.cpl (for Windows Vista/7 you can type directly in the Search bar);
- Next, right-click on your Internet connection (Local Area Connection, Wireless Area Connection, Dial-up Connection, etc.) and go to “Properties” section.
- Now it’s time to double-click on the “Internet Protocol” (TCP/IP) entry, which will open a new window, where you need to put a checkmark under “Obtain DNS server address automatically” and then hit “OK” button.
If the above step is not working to remove Error 1004, then go to the next step.
Solution 3:- Un-install the Software To Manually Fix It
You should do to one thing is that, try to un-install the software which you simply set up lately. To do this follows these steps.
- Go to “Control Panel” on your computer, and then choose “Uninstall” option.
- Then, right-click on the software which you must uninstall.
- Next, click on the “Uninstall” button.
- Now it will really help to eliminate the-install the Software to manually fix.
- In addition, you can use another software tool like SmartPCFixer, which brings up to offers the un-install function that will mainly save time and fix problems effectively.
- Then ensure about the DNS setting there.
If you any doubts/problem to follow the above steps, then instant take Bitdefender customer support team help.
Dial Bitdefender Customer Support Phone Number To Receive Immediate Help:-
Dial Bitdefender Support Phone Number now to urgent connect with the proficient and well experienced technicians and promptly receive the complete instruction to fix this problem. The number is available 24×7 day for help. Hence, you can get the effective and perfect solutions by experts help to fix other kinds of Bitdefender associate technical problems.