How to Fix Bitdefender Error Code 1018?admin
The Bitdefender Error 1018 usually occurs when you are trying to update Antivirus. The problem often comes due to internet security version, or incomplete updating process, internet connection stops responding or even some time Update Server fails to download updates. If you are facing the same Bitdefender Error Code 1018, on your system, when you are trying to update Bitdefender Antivirus, then you need to straight away to fix it. Then, you need to worry about it, as we are here to help, our Bitdefender tech support experts will help you in fixing this issue. Thus, you can efficiently Fix Bitdefender Error Code 1018, by just pursuing some below steps.
Steps to Fix Bitdefender Error Code 1018
Step 1: – Check Bitdefender Settings
You have to verify that your Bitdefender is properly Set Up
Follow these steps to do this.
- Open your Bitdefender and then go to “Settings” icon on the upper side of the window.
- Tap the “General Settings” tab, and then press on the “Update” tab.
- Now it’s time to update settings that are correctly set.
- Then you will be able to view the update location in the below image.
- Now you will see the Bitdefender Firewall section, so click on it, and then open the product. Go to “Protection”, then “Firewall” and then “Adapters” tab.
- Ensure that there the Bitdefender Firewall setting is as follows:
- Network Type = Home/Office
- Stealth Mode = Off
- Generic = On
One thing you should know about your Bitdefender Antivirus, that it does not include the Firewall module.
Related Blog: How to Fix Bitdefender Error 183?
Step 2: – Uninstalling Other Firewall Software
You have to need to verify that your computer once again just to check that there is available another Firewall software. If yes, then you have to turn it off or uninstall from your window. You can grab the comprehensive guidance by taking our Bitdefender tech support team to solve it.
Step 3: -Check Your Internet Connection
Often this error happens due to cause of Internet Connection, so you should check the internet connection on your computer while you update Bitdefender Antivirus. Might be, there is a problem arise due to slow performance, Not availability of internet connection, or the connection temporarily failed, and Bitdefender updating process incomplete or stopping, etc. Then check your Internet Connection properly.
If this method is not working to solve the problem, then go to the next step.
Step 4:- Restart Computer in Safe Mode.
You should try to restart the computer into “Safe Mode” to fix the error.
- Firstly, restart the computer into “Safe Mode”.
- Next, go to “My Computer” option and open “C:\Program Files\”
- After this make a right clicks the “NAG” folder and then chooses “Properties” option.
- Then choose the “Security” tab and then hit on “Full Control” option to all accounts that are shown.
- Now, click on the “Restart Computer” normally and run the update.
If these steps given above don’t work to Fix Bitdefender Error Code 1018, then it’s advised you to connect with our Bitdefender customer support experts to get assistance immediately.
Call On Bitdefender Customer Support Phone Number 1-800-541-9526 Now To Connect with Experts:-
Dial Bitdefender Customer Care Support Number 1-800-541-9526 to make an instant connection with the proficient and dedicated technicians to receiving the comprehensive guide. The number is available 24×7 day for your help. Hence, dial this number now and get the effectual and perfect solutions to other kinds of Bitdefender associated technical problems with the expert’s help, who are always ready to assist day & night.