How to Fix Bitdefender Exception AV engine Failed to install Error Code 1613?admin
The Exception AV engine FAILED to install Error Code 1613 in Bitdefender Antivirus occurs when managed Antivirus fails to install. Might be the error due to a problem occurs on Windows XP devices. There may be various causes to happens of this error, includes Windows Installer service is an old version, .NET is not up to date, Windows is not on the latest Service Pack, and Corrupt Windows Installer service, etc. So, what are the reasons behind the occurrence of this error! You can easily Fix Bitdefender Exception AV engine Failed to install Error Code 1613 by following the simple steps, that given below.
Steps to Fix Bitdefender Exception AV engine Failed to install Error Code 1613?
Step 1:- Check Windows Installer Version
You should try to verify that your Windows Installer version (msiexec -?), is updated or not. If found the old version, then you have to update it immediately.
You can receive the proper updating instruction by the BitDefender Antivirus tech support experts.
Step 2:- Check the Windows Installer Service
You must verify the Windows Installer Service to see the correct setting.
Follow these steps:
- First, press the “Start Orb”, in the start search box, then type “Services” and then press “Enter”.
- Then you have to scroll down and find the Windows Installer, and then double-click “Windows Installer” in the Services list
- Go to “General” tab, and then ensure that the service is started underneath “Service status”.
- In case, if the service is not already running, underneath “Service” status, then tap “Start” and then “OK” button.
Related Blog: How to Fix Bitdefender Error 183?
Step 3:- Unregister and Re-register the Windows Installer
- Press the “Start Orb”, in the start search box, then type “MSIEXEC” / “UNREGISTER”, and then hit on “OK” button.
- Go to “Start Orb”, in the start search box, and then type “MSIEXEC” /”REGSERVER”, and then hit on “OK” button.
- After completion the command, you have to try Bitdefender Antivirus installation process again.
Now check the error is resolved. If not, then go to the next step.
Step 4:- Check the Permissions
- You should try to verify that your System has Full Control on the following keys.
- Then restart your computer and try again to Bitdefender Antivirus installation procedure.
I hope your problem is resolved.
Call at Bitdefender Customer Support Number to Receive Online Help
In any case, your problem is not solved and you face the same Bitdefender Antivirus error, then you should contact at Bitdefender Support Phone Number 1-800-541-9526, and get immediate online help. The Bitdefender Antivirus customer support team is available 24×7 day to help. Thus, certified and experienced experts will give you the best possible, reliable, instant and extensive solutions to your any sort of Bitdefender Antivirus technical issues or difficulties within a short time. Hence, get in touch with our experts by calling on this toll-free number, and receive instant help.